Goudel, Chhabi - Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project in W. Nepal
I was born in a beautiful village of Nepal in 1962. I have completed an MBA at Tribhuwan University, Nepal and MS. in CDS from University College London, U.K.
I have gained work experience in various positions;
1. Hygiene and Sanitation Specialist RWSSP-WN, Nepal-Finland Cooperation-4 years, March 2009 to present
Organisation: Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Western Nepal (RWSSP-WN) for Ministry of Federal Affairs and local development/ DOLIDAR, Nepal-Finland Cooperation
2. Planning and Evaluation Coordinator-ADRA Nepal-1 year, April 2008 to March 2009
Organisation: ADRA Nepal, for the Social Welfare Council, Kathmandu, Nepal
3. National Consultant- Child protection section, UNICEF, Nepal- 6 months, Year July 2007 to December 2007
Organisation : UNICEF, Child Protection Section, for the Ministry of Women Children and Social Welfare, Nepal
4. Field Office Manager- UNDP/COPE- 6 yeas, January 2003 to 30 June 2007
Organisation: UNDP/ Community Owned Primary Education [COPE] for the Ministry of Local Development, Nepal.
5. Deputy Director- USAID/EHP-6 months, August 2002 to December 2002
Organisation : USAID/Environmental Health Project/-Vector Borne Diseases Research and Training Center, Hetauda, for the Ministry of Health, Kathmandu, Nepal.
6. Community Health Officer and Rehabilitation Officer- International Nepal Fellowship-12 years
Rehabilitation Officer, Jan 1993 to July 2002,
Community Health Officer, April 1989 to Dec. 1992
Organisation : International Nepal Fellowship [INF], Partnership for Rehabilitation, Pokhara and INF, Community Health Programme, Burtibang, Baglung, For the Ministry of Health, Kathmandu, Nepal.
7. Health Post In charge, 1984 Jan to June 1988
Organisation : United Mission to Nepal, Community Development and Health Project, Lalitpur, Nepal